Blog Views

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dear You Pt. 2

Dear You,

I apologize, but did I miss my cue?

I didn't realize a relationship was to be hidden.

Or was that what you wish it'd been?

This absurdity you gave out with little thought.

Just like the last time we fought.

If you look at the ground you'll see a dingy grey.

I asked you why, you had nothing to say.

If you take back what you said, you'll see a smile.

Yeah, that's what you've been missing all the while.

This mislead, failing, terrible bliss.

Yes, boy, you swung and missed.

WHY CANT YOU GET OVER ME!?

You and I can never be.

A mistaken belief of mine was that it all was real.

But no, this "love" was just something to feel.

You know, in the deepest part of my soul I hope you miss me.

So that a little piece dies of you, every time you see me.

Look at the sky you'll see a dull blue.

In my heart you'll find a scar cause of you.

I looked at your heart and saw a dark black.

Right then. Right there. I knew I'd never come back.

As you dip your finger in that formaldehyde.

I see your judgement fall behind.

So today I walk a rainbow, charcoal black.

A wild fire of shadows was started with a spark.

You open you mouth and the creatures emerge from hiding.

The captivity of your inner being can consume anything.

Go have your fun, leave me here.

What you would have put me through is hard to adhere.

No comments: