Blog Views

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Gift- Spazy McGee

There in the center isle my eyes gaze upon a beauty in white. For her inconceivable essence of faithfulness you'll have no ignorance.

For no beauty so fine has been seen with an eye. I can hardly believe she's mine

Of like mind and manner we fit just perfectly. I mean this quite sincerely. She's everything to me.

For after the I's and do's we carry on the festivities down the hall. The night goes on oh so long.Friends, family, soon after all gone.

Now just the wedded two have gone.

Several hours out of town the suited fellow has something special planned for his for his white gowned sparrow.

They come to the place. A pleasant expression pasted to each face.

The conversation flows sweetly for several minutes. But then brought to the table is a most important business.

"I bring to you a gift my bride, untainted, perfect for you. Still wrapped tight, brand new."

The bride so flustered, says quietly, "You see, my groom, I assume u expect the same gift given to you."

"There's something I must tell you. My gift has been opened, it was used and left waste by a unloving recipient.

I never planned to give it to someone before you, my groom. But here this is my gift to you."

"I love you," says the groom to the bide, "I wish you had saved your gift for the proper time."

"Of like mind and manner we fit just perfectly. I mean this quite sincerely. She's everything to me. For due her honesty my love now stronger than ever could it be."

No comments: