Blog Views

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Dear You,"- by Rob Spazy

Dear YOU,
Things that've been goin' on between you and me. You see. They're just quite possibly, the most wonderfully woven web I've ever seen.

We look through the toils, and mask all the troubles as we put on a smile like we cared for a while.

Yeah that's all it was. A while. No forward, no back, it was what it was, we'll say today. But hey, at least we had some fun on the way.

Long walks, sweet talks, every memory burning in red for all the words that were said.

Oh you say your sorry now. HA! After the embarrassment you put me through!? Nothing could pull me back to you...

Oh, but the smell of your perfume and the softness of your hair so elegant...

What am I thinking!? You did me wrong, there's no forgiving that. And with my best friend!? NAHH I'M NOT TAKING YOU BACK.

You stood there and asked "Why are you weeping?" and with all the strength I could muster I uttered "It's be cause of you! Can't you get the pain I'm feeling?" You know, that's what hurt the most. You didn't care.

After all, you said we'd last. I swear. Really!? That was the sentence of death for the life of our relationship. It's whole existence was a fraud. No it was perfect!... Well that's what I thought.

Oh, your conniving lies, so appealing to my eyes. But as your fingers once locked tight to mine.
My hatred clings a hold toward your addiction so fine. I guess this would be my final goodbye.

No comments: