Blog Views

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Miss Spider:

IS THIS A FILM OVER MY EYES OR A FEAR OF WHAT'S BEHIND?! Cause I cant relieve the things weighing on my mind.

Frankly, Miss. Spider you don't realize the scars you've left within me.

I personally loved how we smiled when we were together then yelled when we weren't.

HA! "Is this a yes or no?" the question that was ever burnt through. As if the roaches needed more crumbs to tossel and chew.

And then, oh yes, you say i'm not sure. AHA! Miss. Spider you've done it again, and yes, my patience wears so ever thin.

One thing I always found wonderfully odd was the fact of forgotten prey.

No not thrown away, but left there for your secret, unknown, terribly annoying, twisted reason...

(i got a tad carried away there)

Yes, I do realize you may not have meant to poison me. But truthfully your "kiss of death" did in fact finish me.

No, there is not a chance for you and I, Miss. Spider, I won't be back.

Maybe, just maybe, you'll find another helpless fly... yet once again you'll hear it also cry.

I DON'T KNOW! why you choose to pry at the wounds as if it were the fly's fault your web is now wet....

But finally it was you who drenched yourself, in my heart you'll find theres no regret.

So now that i'm free, and the web is farther from me there is still a glaze that won't let me see.

Sadly not the kind you'd find atop something in a box inside black and white cars.

But this thing hindering me is the haunting memory of all that happened prior to these scars.

Oh, I pray this passes quickly, for my wings grow weary from fearful fleeing.

I suppose this is just yet another story of a broken fly.

This I hope you read before your final, ice-cold sigh.

No comments: